CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Going To Be "Flirtin With Disaster"!!!

Well Bloggers I'm finally Taking my first step to getting my drivers permit. This Thursday my drug and alchol test I am so excited!. Then I have to go get my permit and then only then I'll be "FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER!!"...Just Kidding. But I'm really excited about This Friday because we as in the youth are going to this thing that's called the winter jam several Christian rock groups are going to be there skillet,MercyMe,Barlow Girl,and only God knows who?. So I am really excited about that and then Saturday my church(Providence Baptist Church)is holding a valintines cook-out. But the youth(G.R.O.W.) have to go early to decorate. Well bloggers that's all for now...OH! and please keep me in your prayers for my class PEACE!!

0 comments: