CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Lift Him Up T o The Lord.

Hey Bloggers I know It's been awhile but I'll give you an update I got a my space. But I wanted to talk about my friend Joe Hathy he proclaimed to know that Lord. But last year on my b-day he said I am not a Christian I said oh...OK well so I walked into my living room and I told my dad and I started to cry it tore my heart in half And to be honest I had never felt that. So I went back into the bedroom and I witnessed to him I went though the A,B,C'S then on the way to take him home my dad witnessed to him. I don't regret what I that night I might have ruined my relationship with my best friend but I did what I thought My Lord and savior would have done. I lift my friend up to the lord everyday every night. Please will you keep him in your prayers for salvation to Thank you.

0 comments: