CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Our Skit Is Awesome!

Well our skit is coming together and It's going great. I am so excited about it. Last night we had our first practice It...was..AWESOME!!!!. Kristin did so good playing the defenceless, troubled teen. My dad did great playing Jesus. Me,Hunter,Amy, Clint,Kayla and Scott did good playing temptations. The music we're using is Lifehouse-everything. What's funny is, that group isn't even a christian singing group. I know God is gonna work through this skit....oh I mean he is working through this skit. I am so blessed to have apart of this(thank you Jesus). Well I better stop talking about it I might say to much. Well, talk to ya later blogger's

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not mad at you!!! I am, however, gonna be watching you like a hawk...I got my eye on you!!!