CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

The! Evangelism! Times!

Well, our trip to Jacksonville went very, very good! My dad is so on fire for Jesus Christ right when we got into the mall he got right to witnessing . It... was... AWESOME!!!!. But he Say's and I agree "give the glory to God!" And I finally got to go to Shelby's we had fun we talked we laughed. Hunter came with me, I got to meet her Aunt's and Uncle's and her Grandma and Grandpa they are all very nice. She invited me to go to church with her tomorrow night. I want to go but I don't know if I can. Like I said before, I like her alot and I think she likes me. Well catch you later bloggers!!

2 comments:

sanctuaryseeker said...

Hey Kyle,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed going to Jacksonville. You and your whole family are awesome.

Love y'all lots,
Michelle

Kayla Nicole said...

hey lil bubba whatcha doing yes it was fun but i have to say it was a lil scary but we did it with JESUS