CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Triple!!! FFF!!!!!

Well I am so excited about tomorrow me and my youth group are going to Jacksonville. There we will evangelize play putt putt golf it's going to be fun I am so pumped. Oh! and I forgot to tell everyone we finished way of the master and get this they have a expert edition I think we'll do it but I'm not certain. So I can't wait until we have Christmas at the Botleys caroling,campfire,Friends,family YEAH!!!!!. Well we cast our characters for our skit I am going to be alcohol/drugs yes I know It sounds weird but It's not for real David"davo"white is going to be sex . But that's all I can say about that.well that's all for now PEACE!!!!!

1 comments:

sanctuaryseeker said...

Kyle,

You are awesome. Your excitement is just contagious. I'm not even going and I'm excited for you. I hope you have a wonderful time. Take care of the girls.
Love,
Mrs. Michelle