CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tired Much ?

Well another day, another dime. My blog for today is simply asking a question.Have you ever been so tired that you could not think ?.My sister was like that yesterday. Me and her only got 4 hours of sleep last night.I feel kinda like not tired but tired all at the same time.But i got a huge blessing out of Mon&Tues.I would also want to tell everybody pray for Bro.Eric last night he told me he felt like he was coming down with a cold. Lets really hope not because it's only like 25 hour before he leaves for Haiti. I'm very excited to see the progress they have made over there we can only pray it go's smooth. Tonight's church our youth group G.R.O.W. has been doing the Way of the Master. It's pretty exciting tonight we are going over debunking Evolution. Usually we watch a video. it's just going out and witnessing that's hard. It's getting over the fear. Well that's all blogger's.

0 comments: