CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Here we go

Well today is my first Blog. It's Sunday today we went to church we had a meeting about the Hallelujah hoedown.My mom and dad are in charge of the games I'm so proud of my mom and dad.They are so cool they always do the art for the bulletins in our church. Well anyway I'm so excited about me finally getting a blog at first my dad said"son you have to earn some responsibility if you want a blog".So today he gave in and he said "now I have something to take away from you HA! HA! HA!". Well Bro. Eric and Bro. Bill Bro.Robert and his son Chris are leaving to Haiti on Thursday. When Bro. Eric called Chris and Robert to the front of the church I wanted so bad to go on that mission's trip but I am in no physical form to go on a mission's trip. Well that's all for now!

1 comments:

Kayla Nicole said...

hey dude i love that you have one now thats awsome