CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

How strong is my faith?

Well,I'll tell you what, lately God has been testing my faith. My mom's dryer might be broken,our pump is messed up,and seems like there's never enough money. Please just pray for my family. God is just testing me and my family and I know that God is gonna provide for us . I just sometimes wanna ask "when God...when"?. And I know that it's his will for what is happening to us. At these times I think of that Casting Crowns song it says "I'll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands". So blogger's please keep me and my family in your prayers...PEACE OUT!!!

3 comments:

Kayla Nicole said...

hey bubba i love ya so much and you just have to trust god is gonna take care of everything!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude!!! I love the fact that you're blogging....
God brings things into our lives to test us. Just know that He tests you to show you approved(2 Timothy 2:15). Look it up it's a great scripture.... Love you bud!!!

Sherry Hayes said...

Hey Kyle,
Just wanted to say welcome to blogging. We enjoyed having you over this weekend.
Love ya,
Mrs.Sherry