CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

What I've Done.

Well,It's been awhile since my last blog but I'm doing it again. What I want to talk about is what have I done? I'm not going to say why but I did something stupid And I'm getting punished for it but why can't I keep my mouth shut I am trying to get better at my unspoken weakness. But I've asked the Lord to forgive me and he has. He has blessed me with a Beautiful girlfriend she's a christian to. She's so sweet to me we have so much in common. Christmas went very good I got a new movie,I got my girlfriend a pair of ear rings,my dad some cologne it's called Aspen,I am getting my mom some bedroom slippers. Christ has blessed me and my family so much this Christmas well that's all for now blogger's

0 comments: